Get Involved

We Need Your Help!
Speck Homes receives the majority of its funding from the State of Oklahoma through contract services. We also receive annual funding from the Oklahoma Community Foundation by way of endowments. These two funding sources provide 85% of the budget. The remaining 15% we need help from people like you or organizations like yours. 
For each youth we help to exit custody and juvenile justice system, we save the people of Oklahoma $42,636 to $71,060. The average person serves 3 to 5 years for their first conviction. Investing in our program reduces that cost and the return on your donation is great.
Please consider assisting us by making your donation either by mail or via our PayPal link on this website. All donations are greatly appreciated.